Thursday, April 16, 2009

Beavers Bend for Spring Break

Hello All! It has been a while, but I couldn't resist posting some fun pics from our Spring Break at Beavers Bend State Park in Oklahoma! We were glad Uncle Casey and Cousin Blakely got to spend some time with us as well.

Beavers Bend is a great family place to go camping. We did everything from hiking, fishing, putt-putt golf, horse rides, bike rides, train rides......and, of course, ate smores, snow cones and popsicles!















Can you tell these kids are related?









Kaitlyn's first horse ride!








Kaitlyn's ready to catch the fish!







Love this picture of Daddy & son!







4 comments:

Jenna said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time. I love the picture of the three of them on the floor. Hope you are having a good week.

Briana Rachel said...

Awe, too cute!

Kelly said...

Oh what fun!!!! Great family shots!! Super memories made!!! Can't wait to see you guys this summer!!

Flo and Grace said...

I know you guys had a blast...I love those "nature-y" type vacations. You guys should SERIOUSLY do the river with us this year....borrow the ol' travel trailor and come alongside!