Saturday, October 11, 2008

Getting Creative!

Ok mommies........you know those mornings when you wake up, open your eyes, realize hubby is going to be gone ALL day and you think to yourself..........what am I going to do with the kiddos ALL day? You know what I'm talkin' about. Well, I had one of those days last week........and here is what we came up with.




A fort.........a bear cave........a tiger cage......ROAR!

The kiddos had a great time playing in the "fort" all day! I even had time to get some things done around the house! Bonus!



Austin did a great job of using his imagination! He came up with the bear cave and tiger cage ideas!




Cutest li'l tiger cub I've ever seen!

Mommies have to have FUN too! (Austin took this pic....pretty good, huh?)


2 comments:

Keri said...

Love making tents, and the kids do to!

Leigh said...

such a fun mom!