Friday, April 4, 2008

Easter Holiday (Part II)

What is Easter without coloring eggs? Actually, this is the first time Austin had colored eggs and we all had a good time with Cousin Blakely and Aunt Ashley!



So many new things to see when spring is here!




Enjoying a ride with BeBe!




We enjoy taking family pictures. Here we are right before church on Easter Sunday.



Kaitlyn was more interested in the grass than anything else in her basket.





Sweet moment for Daddy and Kaitlyn.




Kaitlyn's first Easter dress! I wish I could have gotten a picture of Austin, but I wasn't fast enough.




Kaitlyn is ready for her Easter lunch!



Austin is on the hunt again! His third egg hunt was at Mamaw & Papaw's house on Easter Sunday afternoon. He had fun, but this time he was screening the eggs for the candy he wanted.


Showing Pop his find!


Here is a picture of Mamaw & Papaw with all of their great-grandkids! I love that we are all part of such a great family!

1 comment:

Flo and Grace said...

Jen, your hair looks so loooong in that family picture. I'm thinking it's time to grow mine back out! I never stick with any one style too long.... : )