Great video! Kaitlyn's making some great progress on the crawling. Keith, you were right, getting Verizon FiOS was truly an important step for your family...
I love how they do their own thing & get where they want to go! From the front she kind of reminds me of the "Worm". Remember the "Worm"? You kids did it in Grandma & Papa's basement in WI & in the play room at Naparlos's in VA. See that little butt up in the air! Before you know it, you turn your back & she will be gone!!! Thanks for sharing & keep them coming! Love, Aunt Colleen
4 comments:
Great video! Kaitlyn's making some great progress on the crawling. Keith, you were right, getting Verizon FiOS was truly an important step for your family...
She's SOOOO cute! Daddy...don't be cruel - let her have that remote control! I love watching little miss K. She's beautiful....awww....
I love how they do their own thing & get where they want to go! From the front she kind of reminds me of the "Worm". Remember the "Worm"? You kids did it in Grandma & Papa's basement in WI & in the play room at Naparlos's in VA. See that little butt up in the air! Before you know it, you turn your back & she will be gone!!!
Thanks for sharing & keep them coming!
Love, Aunt Colleen
Oh yay! I'm so glad I found your blog! Kaitlyn is SO precious!
I don't think I had ever seen Austin...what a cutie-pa-tootie!!!
See you soon,
jess
Post a Comment